St. Peter Parish
Saint Peter Parish
72 Federal Street
Portland, Maine 04101
Telephone: (207) 773-7746
Reverend Michael J. Seavey, Pastor
Reverend Edward R. Clifford, Parochial Vicar
For 91 years, Saint Peter’s Parish has produced the annual Italian Street Festival each August celebrating the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the Feast of Saint Rocco. Each year, thousands of parishioners, families, friends, and neighbors enjoy delicious Italian foods and pastries, music, games, and much more. Please join us!
Saint Rocco's Superiore Lotteria
$5,000 in cash prizes!
1st Prize: $2,500
2nd Prize: $1,000
3rd Prize: $500
40 Prizes: $25 each
Odds of winning: 1 in 23
- Tickets may be purchased at the Pastoral Center at Guild Hall during normal business hours, or after weekend Masses at Saint Peter’s Church or the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a ticket.
- Each ticket and ticket stub will be numbered, recorded, and contain the purchaser’s name on the ticket form.
- Tickets will be sold in sequential order, from #1 to #1000 as the orders are received. No requests are permitted for special numbers.
- Drawings will be held on Sunday, August 14, 2016 for all prizes. All drawings will take place at the Bazaar. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail if not present at the drawing. If winners are present, checks will be immediately written and dispersed once Bazaar organizers verify the name on the form with the winner who is present.
- The winner of the 1st prize must complete a W-9 tax form before collecting their prize. An IRS W-2G for must be completed and sent in with income tax return.